Wednesday, September 20, 2006

WHY??

Well, I knew it was coming sooner or later. The "why" phase. This afternoon as I was helping Bree out of her crib from her naptime we had the following conversation:

Brianna: "Mom, I had a boogy! (booger) I licked it up!"
Me: "Ew! We don't do that. We only put our boogies on tissues."
Brianna: "Why?"
Me: "Because that's where they go and licking them up is just yucky!"
Brianna: "Why? Why? Why Mom?"
Then before I could respond.
Brianna: "Mom, my pony, why?"
Me: "What about your pony? Why what?"
Brianna: "Why Mom?"
Me: "All right. That's enough now...."

Gross booger habits aside, (Oh come on, like you never did that as a kid or had your kids do it?!) it was kind of funny. Although, this is the first time it's happened. By the time it's a full blown asking why all the time obsession I'm sure I'll be annoyed enough.

No comments: