Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hello, My Name is Geck

Today Bree and I got to hang out with Hannah and Kadyn after school. (Hooray!) We see them a lot less often now that they're both busy during the day so we're always so glad to get to spend some time with them when they have a free hour in the afternoons. Brianna was exicted to see her friends and was going "HANNAH! Hey Hannah, I was trying to find you! Kadyn, Kadyn! Hey Peanut!" Kadyn can't quite say Brianna yet, (it IS a hard one, Bree can't say it right either), but she has this little gesture she uses when referring to Bree. So, Kadyn was making that gesture and then she pointed to me and said "Geck!" which is, naturally, her version of my name, Beth. (I have people accidentally call me Geck all the time, easy mistake...) So, I have been given a new nickname. Actually, I kind of like it. Maybe I'll go by that from now on.... :)

No comments: