Saturday, September 23, 2006

Kids Say the Darndest Things

We really do think Brianna says the darndest things. Some of the things she says are pretty normal, everyday type things that shouldn't necessarily be funny, but for some reason hearing a very tiny person say them, and in the tone of voice she uses...it's hysterical! Here's a few funny little things Bree has surprised us in saying recently:

"I need to e-mail!" (As she was climbing up into the computer chair.)

"Mom, I have eyeballs. My eyeballs need to stay in my head." (Well, I should hope so!)

(After tripping and nearly falling while trying to walk down the stairs she said) "Was that a nice trip?"

"Mom, I'm following the leader." (While climbing all over the couch. I dunno, maybe the leader was imaginary?)

"Daddy, stop it! Just leave me alone!" (After he'd been teasing her, and then,) "What are you thinking?"

No comments: