Saturday, September 02, 2006

What the Heck?!

At our house we have a DVD player and a Playstation 2, which will also play DVD's. But, right now we can only have one hooked up to the TV at a time. (I think we need an adapter or something to have both active at the same time.) This means when Bree wants to watch a movie, I'm never quite sure which player to put the DVD into. This morning I forgot that we had switched the cables back over to the DVD player. So, for awhile I kept trying to get "A Bug's Life" to play in the Playstation. I think I pressed the reset button 3 times. After watching this go on for several minutes Brianna said "What the heck Mom?!" (Another little verbal nugget she's heard me say and apparently filed away for use at an opportune moment, such as Mom fumbling around with a DVD....)

No comments: