Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Motorcycle

Generally Bree has named her stuffed animal friends by either their color, or what they actually are. For example, her two favorite bears are named Bear and Green (although, Green isn't actually green, he's tan so not exactly sure on that one). But, today Brianna took the naming game to a newer, more creative level and assigned one of her stuffed animals a name that really has nothing to do with well, anything really. She named one of her little stuffed cats, (a black and white one who previously had no name), get this, Motorcycle. Yeah, I have no idea why or even where that came from. But, it is definitely his name now. She came out from her room holding him and saying "Mom, see my motorcycle?" "Baby, that's a cat," I told her. "Motorcycle says meow!" she replied. (So, at least I know she doesn't actually think the cat is a motorcycle.) Then later when she got a little bonk on the head, and was crying, she said, "Motorcycle, kiss me. Dad, I feel better now, Motorcycle kiss me." So, yep, that's very clearly his new name. I dunno why though, crazy little munchkin!

No comments: