Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A Songbird

Brianna loves to sing. She sings quite frequently and often even tries to sing along to songs that she doesn't know the words to. When left to her own devices though she has two songs she sings most often..the ABC's and also Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

The ABC song has actually progressed and is getting clearer and better all the time. Now it goes something like this:

"A, B, C, D, A, P, G, "Aich", I, J, K, lleminino, P, A, B, C, D, T, U, V, dubbwhoo, ess, Y, and Z. Now I know my ABC's next time won't you sing with me!"

As for Twinkle Twinkle, she's done pretty well with those words for some time now. However since the two songs have a similiar cadence to them she's started kind of getting sidetracked halfway through the ABC's, like this:

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G, Twinkle Twinkle Idda Stah, How I wundah what you ah!"

:)

No comments: