Saturday, July 22, 2006

Variety is the Spice of Life

Okay, well, here’s another variety of little funny moments and new sayings from Bree. They don’t really make a long enough post alone, but together….

Bree was starting up with the whole “hit Mommy, kick Mommy, Oh so funny” thing again. So, I told her “Girls who hit and kick their mommies get a time out. Do you want a time out?” Then she said, “No way!”

We sat down to dinner the other night and I sat a plate of food in front of Brianna. She paused a moment and then told me “Mommy, food is very very very very very very very very hot!” (She’s figured out adding more very’s makes more emphasis.)

I laid down a little plate of snacks in front of Bree the other day and she said "Thanks for the 'nacks (snacks) Mom!"

I was picking up the living room while Bree was playing in her room when she realized she couldn’t find her teddy bear. She marched up to me and said “Muse me (Excuse me), Mommy…seen my teddy bear?”

If Bree decides she’s tired lately and wants to be carried her new question is “Carry you Mommy?”

Brianna insisted I carry her the other day, even though she gets too heavy for me really fast. I told her “Why don’t you go to Daddy for a bit, you’re too heavy for Mommy.” Then she said, “No carry Daddy, too heavy Daddy.” Which means, “Daddy can’t carry me. I’m too heavy for Daddy.” Well, her daddy kind of took offense to this and said, “Oh yeah, well whose muscles are bigger, Daddy’s or Mommy’s?” and flexed his muscles. Bree didn’t bother to answer him. Instead she held out her little arm and said, “See my muscles?”

Hee hee hee….never a dull moment….. :P

No comments: