Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fat Grammy

I have warned my relatives that Bree is at the age where she is quite literal. If you say "jump" into the tub she will try to literally "jump" in. And, you can't say anything around her that you don't want her repeating. Well, my mom, who is definitely not fat, sometimes feels like she has a few pounds she could lose. But, since she has a good sense of humor she approaches that like anything else in her life, with jokes and sarcasm. So, the other day she jokingly said something about how she was Brianna's "fat grammy." Sure enough, little miss big ears overheard her and about 2 seconds later said "Hey, fat grammy, watch Mickey Mouse with me?" We all laughed about that one for quite some time and have since then made sure to refer to my mom as Grammy or Grammy Dee-Dee.

No comments: