Thursday, July 20, 2006

Clay Play

Yesterday was a rainy day, thunderstorms in the morning and drizzles all afternoon. Bree and I found ourselves at Target buying airplane "distractions" for our upcoming trip and I couldn't resist buying her some Play-doh accessories that were on sale. We got a little pet grooming kit that comes with two little people, a cat, a dog, and a monkey, all that grow clay hair, along with a pair of little scissors to give them haircuts. I also got her a pasta maker set that has a roller to make ravioli's and plate with molds to make all kinds of noodles; penne, bow tie, etc. (Okay, I'll admit it, this last one actually amused me more than her...I spent quite some time making a variety of pasta plates.) So, we tucked ourselves away in her room for awhile and just Play-dohed the afternoon away. It was a nice way to spend a rainy day.

No comments: