Monday, July 31, 2006

Gooby Teeth

I have to admit that it's been nice to have so many relatives doting on Bree since it gives me a chance to sit back and relax more often than I would get to at home. Plus, it's good for Brianna to be around other adults since they do and say things differently than Mom does. One of the things I've been amazed at is Bree's acceptance of doing things here that she hates to do at home, like brushing her teeth. One of the first nights we were here her Auntie Em got her to brush her teeth by telling Bree that there were yucky "goobies" (a word she made up, as she frequently does) on her teeth. Brianna said "gooby teeth" and was happy to brush her teeth. If Emily feels Bree hasn't brushed long enough she'll simply tell her that there are still some "goobies" on there and she needs to get them off....Gooby teeth, ingenious! Why didn't I think of that?!

No comments: