Monday, July 17, 2006

A Penny for Your Thoughts

I'd really like to be able to see some of the throughts that go through Bree's head. Sometimes I just don't understand how she thinks of some of the odd stuff she chooses to do around the house. Take the other day, she got into the cupboard and pulled out a very large stainless steel bowl. She was saying "Bathtub, my bathtub." Then she climbed in and sat inside of it. Of course, seeing that the bottom is rounded she quickly tipped over and conked her head on the side of the pantry. (I was cooking at the time and was just far enough away to not be able to grab her before she bonked.) So, naturally this was quite traumatic for her and she was bawling for a bit while I gave her a kiss and tried not to laugh. It was just such a funny sight seeing her climb into that huge bowl and immediately tip over like a human top or something. Then today she was walking around the house in a pair of my high heels and managed to climb on top of the coffee table while my back was turned for a minute. I turned around and there she was, standing on the table wearing high heels like some sort of dirty dancing or girls gone wild scene. I'm not exactly sure what she had planned at that point but I put a stop to it right there. I know she's just figuring stuff out and exploring her world but what will she think of next??

No comments: