Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sesame Street Live!

Today Bree and I went with one of my mommy friends, Melissa, and her daughter, Ivy, to Sesame Street Live. We had a great time and I was so glad we went! I had seen the ads for the show but wasn't sure if I should buy tickets because Bree's never really been to anything like that, she hasn't been into Elmo as much lately, and I wasn't real sure she'd sit through it. But then, my friend called and said she was going and wanted someone to go with so I thought, why not? Like I said, Brianna's never seen a live show like that but it didn't take her long to get excited about it...she was totally into it, yelling out answers when they wanted audience participation, clapping wildly and dancing to the music. It was really funny to watch her and Ivy getting so into it. Actually, Bree was kind of upset when the show was over and ended up convincing me to buy her an outrageously priced Elmo light-up souvenir thing. It was worth it though because she had such a great time.

No comments: