Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Really Missing the Grammies

I guess we're really missing our Grammies today. Bree walked up to me and was insisting we need to go see the Grammies. "Mom, I need to see my Grammies," she said. Then, anticipating my next statement she added, "Let's get on the airplane and go see them!" "Well, we don't have tickets," I told her. "Mom, let's get tickets in a few seconds." "Baby, we don't have the money to buy tickets right now," I said. So, Bree thought about it for a second and then told me, "I have money in my piggy bank!" It was just the sweetest little moment but once again she totally surprised me with her ability to mentally connect the dots between concepts. Well, I guess when you're desperate to see your Grammies you'll offer up the pennies in your piggy bank. But, lucky for Bree one of her Grammies IS coming to visit already and will arrive tomorrow. :)

No comments: