Sunday, January 07, 2007


I've said before how hard it is to get anything done with Bree clinging to my knees...well, I wasn't exaggerating! Brianna's favorite game lately just seems to be holding on to my legs, trying to dart underneath me, etc. And here's the proof since this time Daddy was there to egg her on and snap a few photos! The leg game thing is pretty dangerous too because I've been wearing my "fat pants" lately since I'm starting to get a tiny bit of a pregnant belly. But, the pants are still pretty loose so I have to keep hiking them up when she does this so they don't just fall right off. Not to mention, I usually trip over her a few times, meaning this particular game usually ends in tears. But, you convince her not to keep doing it...I think part of her fun is knowing she's aggravating me. Toddlers!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: