Thursday, November 09, 2006

You've Got Mail!

Obviously, it's really no surprise to anyone that I spend a fair chunk of time online each day... blogging, checking my e-mail, reading my mom's group message boards, etc. This has not gone over Bree's head. She is totally into the computer and wants to do stuff on it too. So, sometimes she'll sit in my lap and we'll visit kiddie learning and game sites. She gets to press buttons to make bubbles pop on the screen, or watch about the alphabet, etc. Actually I don't feel too bad letting her do that with me since it's some quality time, we're talking about what we see on the screen, and it's also educational in many ways. But, Brianna still wants to do more on the computer. For example, she's dying to get an e-mail. Take the other day...

We went out to meet some of the moms and kids from our group at a local coffee shop that also has a kids play area inside it. (Such a genius and wonderful idea!) We love to go since while the moms sip their coffees the kids can run and play with toys. For some reason, there's also and old, broken computer sitting in there that the kids like to bang on the keys and so forth. Well, this time we walk in the door and Bree immediately runs over to this computer and says, "I need to e-mail!" This made some of the other moms pretty darn amused but I think it also made them wonder about my internet addiction. :)

No comments: