Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sketti-Oops

Brianna has now reached yet another of the toddler milestones...only wanting one thing to eat ALL the time. Her favorite thing for lunch or dinner these days is Spaghetti-O's, which she calls "sketti-oops." (I think becaue they're little circles, or "loops"??) She asks for "skettt-oops" all the time, sometimes even for breakfast. I suppose there are worse things she could be stuck on but I'm still not super thrilled with Spaghetti-O's being the favorite. After all, they come from a can with all the preservatives, extra sodium, and so forth. I really try to give her fresh stuff as much as I can. So, to assuage my Mommy Guilt whenever Bree eats "sketti-oops" I also make sure to have a fresh veggie alongside it at least. Well, I guess it's to be expected. Geesh, you serve one can of Spaghetti-O's one day when you're tired and pressed for time and bam! you're stuck serving them all the time for the next 2 months. I have a hard enough time getting my busy girl to even sit down to eat...I'm not gonna fight it. "Sketti-Oops" it is. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Sketti-Oops" are 10 for $10 at Rainbow...you might want to stock up knowing your little girl...