Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hectic Weekend

With holiday preparations coming up and all that, we actually had a pretty busy weekend. We did a lot of running around and I was tired so I didn't get around to blogging on both days.. (gasp! I know, total shocker..what a complete let down I am! :) )

So, with all that going on I didn't manage to write down my usual little notes and reminders of all the funny/cute/toddlery/Bree stuff to blog about that Brianna did this weekend. Although, I'm sure she did some of that... it's just if I don't write things down they completely fly out of my head. (Why do you think I have this blog? I wouldn't remember any of Bree's childhood without it!)

Therefore, I can't give you much specifics since at this point the weekend is just a blur of caffeine fueled moments, but, here's a quick summary of how it went starting Sat. morning going through Sun. Night:

- Ate breakfast (blueberry waffle) and watched TV (Disney Channel, Mickey Mouse Club etc.)
- Played with some toys and whined while holding onto her parent's legs while they attempted to clean the apartment.
- Ate lunch.
- Naptime.
- Went swimming with Daddy. (Jump, jump, jump, jump....jump. "Time to go!" "Waaaah!")
- Ran up and down the halls awhile with Daddy.
- Dinner.
- Bedtime.

- Ate breakfast.. (See Saturday's breakfast. We're kinda stuck on that one, it's her favorite.) Watched TV. (Yes, Disney Channel again..they have good kiddie cartoons.)
- Played with some toys alternating with whining and holding onto her parent's pantlegs while they try to clean up the messy apt.
- Threw a tantrum about being told we can't hold onto the kitty's tail and use him like a sled dog. (She holds onto his tail with a death grip and gets pulled along, running, behind him while he dashes around the place, trying to get away.)
- Lunch.
- Naptime.
- Went to the store with Mommy.
- Went to her friend, Nayan's third birthday party. Had a good time, ate some pizza and cake. Played with friends and toys very well. Got a goody bag and ballon when we left.
- Came home and chased Daddy around and around the coffee table, laughing hysterically.
-Bedtime. Threw a fit when she couldn't take the balloon with her to bed in her crib.

And, there you have it! Throw a few more fits and diaper changes in there and it's practically like you were there in person isn't it? (Yeah, you didn't miss much, I'm telling ya.)

No comments: