Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Piece of Cardboard

So, as I've mentioned before, Bree often asks to wear some of my "lipstick" otherwise known as lip gloss. Actually I think it's almost every morning that she puts some on at the same time that I do my makeup. It's pretty funny because I just hand it to her, she opens it up all by herself, and then rubs it all over her face, getting pale pink all over her cheeks and lips. When she decides she's got enough she puts the lid back on and hands it to me.

Today though Brianna also discovered that she can enjoy a similiar ritual with Daddy in the form of Carmex. She saw Trav putting some on and was quick to ask if she could try it. This was just a few minutes before we were heading out for some last minute Thanksgiving grocery shopping. We headed out and piled into the car and it was only a few seconds later that Bree started whining. We couldn't quite make out what she was saying..she seemed to be saying "A piece of cardboard. A piece of cardboard!" This made no sense whatsoever but finally, after she rubbed her lips together and said, "I can't feel it! My cardboard" it dawned on me that she was asking for more Carmex!

No comments: