Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Poodle Trouble

As I think I mentioned before, Brianna recently got a stuffed pink poodle. It's been one of her favorite toys over the past few days. Today, as we were headed out to hang with friends, she grabbed the poodle up and started saying, "I don't want to share my poodle! No one can touch it!" "Well, if you don't want to share it I think we should leave the poodle home then, where she's safe and no one will get her." "Okay," Bree agreed and dropped it on the floor. As we walked toward the car though I guess she forgot that we'd agreed to leave the stuffed animal home. "Where's my poodle?" she asked. "Remember, we left her home since you didn't want to share." I said. "Oh, yeah," she said, "Woof! Do you hear my poodle calling me? Woof! She's calling me!" "She's fine, she'll be there waiting for you when you get home," I told Little Miss Imagination. And, after we went out and had a good time, poodle was there waiting for us, just like I said.

No comments: