Sunday, August 13, 2006

This 'n That

Another collection of silly instances lately:

Bree and I were playing in her room and listening to music when "The Twist" song came on. So, I taught her how to twist and we boogied down together. The funny part though was when she grabbed her bear and made him dance too saying "Teddy, twist!"

For lunch the other day Bree wanted ravioli's. She was eating them happily although having a bit of a hard time getting the slippery things to stay on her fork. Finally she declared "dicolous(ridiculous)!"

Brianna discovered a chip clip in one of the kitchen drawers recently and quickly figured out it's potential...it was only a few minutes before I caught her trying to "chip clip" the cat's tail.

We hung out with Hannah and Kadyn at the mall the other day. While we were there Bree insisted that Hannah carry her. So, I carried Kadyn. As I was holding Kadyn Bree pointed to her and said "That's Hannah's little peanut!" (Peanut is the term of endearment that Hannah frequently calls Kadyn.)

Travis is in the habit of asking Brianna all about her day when he gets home from work. When he first started she was too little to actually answer but we've been entertained lately as she's started to tell him the little happenings of her day. Yesterday she even beat him to the punch and before he could say anything, as soon as he walked in the door Bree said "Daddy, glad to see you Dad! Guess who came?" So Trav said "Who came?" Brianna answered "See-vannah (Savannah)...came to our house!"

As I was tucking Brianna in for her naptime today she looked at me and informed me "Mama's little baby is taking a nap!" I guess she's got a pretty firm idea of her place in the world! :)

No comments: