Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Our Trip to Idaho

Well, we're back from our two week vacation to Idaho. As always we want to thank everyone for taking time out of their busy lives to make us feel welcomed, loved, and special. We had a great time visiting with all the family and friends. Although I continued to blog in Idaho, I didn't post any pix, partly because the computer at my parents' place was in the same room as Bree's crib (no nap time or bed time uploading) and partly because I didn't have my own familiar photo editing software to use. So, here's a selection of pix from our trip. Some of them should probably go with previous posts but I'm too lazy to sort through and change the posting times so you'll have to connect the dots yourself. There were so many cute photos I had a hard time deciding so there are a lot of pix here. (And this is only a fraction of them...Travis will be posting all of them on the Kodak Gallery soon.) So, hold onto your monitors, here we go!

No comments: