Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Little Pitchers With Big Ears

Even though I don't work and Bree stays in her pajamas until 10 am most days, our mornings manage to be pretty hectic anyways. This is because we sleep in until the last minute and then Travis only has about 20 minutes to get out the door and catch the bus that goes downtown to his work. Well, 20 minutes is actually only enough time for Trav to get ready, not to mention trying to get some coffee in his travel mug and pack up some leftovers for lunch. So, some days I manage to get up off the couch and help out with this issue. This morning wasn't one of them. As I sat semi-comatose on the couch Trav rushed by and asked me if I could please help him out and put some of last nights leftovers into a tupperware container. "Well I guess....but you're a pain in my butt!" I called teasingly to his back as he walked out of the room. "PAIN IN MY BUTT!" Bree quickly yelled after him too. Oops! Shouldn't have said that. Sometimes I forget that we have a little pitcher with big ears at our house.

No comments: