Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Mix N Match

Here's another mix of goodies but shorties. (I just can't help myself. She does so many funny little things that I'd have to post 5 blogs a day if I didn't throw a few of these type in every now and then.)

I was changing my clothes after coming home from church the other day and laid my skirt across the bed. Brianna picked it up and said "Mom, this is SO cute!"

Bree's new saying is "I know." So, for example today I told her "Thank you for helping me. That was so nice." and she replied, "I know!" (It's almost like living with a teenager!)

We've been talking about our grammies and poppas and family in Idaho so much since our recent visit that when Bree talks about them now she'll say "Grammy and Auntie Missy in 'Eye-dee-hoe'"

Brianna is always so glad to see her daddy that she scrambles to get his attention when he walks in the door. Today she ran up to him shouting "Daddy! Daddy! See my stripey shirt? Look at my backside!" (I'm not really sure where that last part came from but it made me laugh really hard!)

No comments: