Saturday, August 19, 2006

I Love Laundry

Today was laundry day again at our house. Bree helps quite a bit on these days, dragging a half empty laundry bag down to the laundry room, throwing a few socks from the washer into the dryer, folding (or rather un-folding) clothes, and even putting clothes back into her own drawers when they're done. While we were in the middle of all that today Bree declared "I LOVE laundry!" "You love laundry?" I asked her incredulously. "I know!" she said. Yeah well, she thinks she loves laundry now...wait until she has to do it! The seperating, the folding, the cursing (I mean gentle exclaiming) when the stains don't come out, the feeling put out that you're washing 50 towels and wondering how your husband could possible use THAT many in 7 days time.......

No comments: