Monday, June 19, 2006

A Side Note From Brianna's Mommy

Is it just me or have I been writing a lot of blog entries lately? And long ones too? (All right, I know I have, I can see them too, it’s a rhetorical question okay?) I’m not sure if I’m writing more because Bree’s been giving me a lot of good material lately or if I’ve become so into writing about her that I’ve lost perspective and now think every little thing she does is hilarious, even if it’s really not. (No, that can’t be true…every thing she does IS pretty funny right? I mean, right?) Well, maybe because since I skipped a week I’m feeling a neurotic need to “make up for it,” or maybe I feel compulsive about writing and the skipped week is now resulting in an overflow of new additions since I got home. Who knows? But I have to ask, was anyone going to tell me that I had two entries that were exactly the same except that they had different names?? Anyone? I mean, how embarrassing! They’re fixed now though and the Park Fun one actually has a park story under it. Speaking of embarrassing though, I’m hoping that the birthday letter wasn’t in the “over-sharing” category. I mean, it is a very personal thing…maybe I should have put a warning on it like “WARNING: This entry is especially sentimental and sappy, if these types of emotions make you hurl please do not proceed.” That might have been nice. (Although, I have to say I am rather proud of my restraint with not over-sharing too much, I mean you haven’t heard about any potty stories even though we are potty training and while many of them are more like tragedies, there have been a few funny potty moments. And, I haven’t said anything about Brianna getting any younger siblings either but we are thinking about that too. I’m sure many of you appreciate these facts.) I think the Grammy’s appreciated the birthday letter anyways. Speaking of certain of Brianna’s Grammy’s who shall remain nameless (Grammy Deb and Grammy Dee-dee amd also some of their co-workers that they have been bad influences on, you know who you are out there!—oops did I type that out loud?) I know that you are sneaking peeks at this website while at work when you’re supposed to be, you know, working. Therefore, in honor of your stolen work moments and in light of my recent long-windedness I will try (but I can’t guarantee it), really try to keep myself in check and blog a little more concisely and get back to the short and sweet type anecdotes. But look, here this is getting long again. Oops, it happens so quickly….let me tell you about this one time…..

No comments: