Monday, May 29, 2006

Nice Shirt

Well, unfortunately, Bree was running a fever and feeling sick again today so not a lot of nice moments, mostly a lot of resting and/or screaming tantrums. But there was one funny little incident this morning...

As I mentioned before, on Mother's Day this year our whole family participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. And, each registered participant received a T-shirt as a kind of thank you. Although, I can't say that Travis was more than ecstatic to be the new owner of a mostly pink shirt featuring a pink woman walking across it. This morning though, as I was going through my usual half-awake stumbling routine I noticed that he was wearing it as a pajama top. Not one to let a good teasing moment go I smirked at him and said, "Nice shirt!" That's when Brianna, little miss big ears, piped in from the other room, (where we thought she was watching her morning cartoons), and said "Thank you!" Although to be fair, her pajama top was very nice too.

No comments: