Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Anecdotal Anarchy

Well, it's one of those times when I can't choose just one story to tell so instead you get a collection of some of the smaller moments that I didn't post from throughout the past week or so. Here we go: Brianna getting frustrated with me that I won't come play in her room (I was folding laundry in the living room) and dragging her crayons, paper, and both her tiny chairs up to the coffee table, then insisting I sit in one (they're perfect coffee table height by the way). Me with the stereo on in the car, singing along, (as usual), and hearing a small voice from the backseat, "Mommy, sing? Ok baby sing too!" Bree in her room singing along to The More We Get Together, "happy...be...my fend (friend) and you fend..." and also Old MacDonald "EIEIOOO, Cow, MOOO!" Brianna getting out of the bathtub and saying "very cold Banna (Brianna) Mom, dess (get dressed)." The two of us leaving the apartment, Bree not being sure if we're going left or right, choosing one, pointing and stating "This way Mom," pointing the other way, "not that way." And finally, tonight right before bed, her and Daddy inventing a new game where Daddy throws lamby, her stuffed lamb, out of her room into the hallway and then Bree holding up her hands, "Where'd he go? Hiding?" Then her running out to get him, picking him up and saying "I got him! Daddy, throw again?" Yup, she's a busy body, never a dull moment around here with that one. As Brianna frequently says of herself "silly baby!"

No comments: