Thursday, December 28, 2006

You're Not God!

One of the stocking stuffers that I put in both Bree and Trav's stockings this year were light-sabers ala Star Wars. They've had fun play sword-fighting before with makeshift swords and I thought it might be nice if they had some actual um, weapons to use. Okay on second thought maybe it wasn't such a good idea. But never-the-less they've already had a few duels and seem to be enjoying their little games. Brianna usually pretends that they're pirates when they "fight." However, this renewed interest in play sword fighting has also renewed the "En Guarde = I'm God" confusion for Bree. Every time Travis say, "En Guarde!" lately Bree comes back with, "You're not God!" Which makes me laugh but I'm glad that she knows the difference at least... 'cause not to point out faults but Travis is most definitely NOT God, take my word for it.

No comments: