Tuesday, December 26, 2006


Check out our mountain of gifts from a few days ago. We ended up getting a ton of stuff in the mail from out of state family the last few days before Christmas. Most of these were for Bree though. See, she's the first of her generation on both sides which means she's the first grandkid, the first niece, the first baby for quite some time. So, she's pretty spoiled. The kid made a haul! Highlights include a Dr. kit, some plastic food for her kitchen, books, kid games, a doll house, to name only a few.... And, Travis and I managed to have a nice Christmas too. Except, it dawned on me that Christmas has taken on a whole different spin for me considering I was getting all excited about a carpet steam cleaner. Guess I'm officially not a kid anymore. :)Posted by Picasa

No comments: