Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Mean Guy

All right, well, as I've said before, it's no secret that Bree watches TV pretty much every day. Naturally, in order for any of these shows to have a plot, there pretty much has to be some conflict going on. Usually this takes the form of some kind of mean kid, or bad guy who's trying to take something or get in the way of the main characters. Well, Brianna seems to have picked up on this fact and today was going around telling her daddy and I, "I'm a mean guy! I'm mean!" Of course, her trying to be "a mean guy" was kind of ruined by the fact that she was following it up with, "I'm a mean guy. Here, would you like a toy? Play with it! Have a snack!" Of course, they were PRETEND toys and snacks, but still, true mean guys don't give you toys or snacks. Geesh.

No comments: