Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Super Sorry

Due to Brianna's excitement over the season, and the decorations that come with it, at our house we've had our tree up for some time now already. And, actually she's been pretty good about not messing with, or breaking, most the stuff we put out. But, the other day, I suppose inevitably, she managed to break one of the Christmas balls on the tree. The funny part though was what she did afterwards. Maybe thinking that he'd be easier on her, or that he's the head honcho around here, Brianna actually hid the ornament from me. Then, she waited all day for Daddy to come home. The minute he walked in the door she was pouring her heart out to him though..."Daddy, I broke this," she said, handing it to him, "I'm super sorry!" Well, what can you say to that? I mean the kid was brave enough to tell the truth and apologize too. "It's okay kiddo," he said, "Thanks for telling me though." So, at the end, I was pretty impressed with my 2 year old's level of responsibility...at least in that particular instance. :)

No comments: