Friday, December 22, 2006

Monkey See, Monkey Barfs Too

So, yes, surprise! I've had some morning sickness with this pregnancy. Although, I'm doing better this time around than I did when pregnant with Bree. With her I actually lost 5 pounds in the first trimester I was sick enough. This time I've only thrown up a few times. But, it's been a more interesting experience being sick this time around...mostly because every time I've been, ah, worshipping the porcelin goddess, Bree has been right there with her face about 2 incehs away from mine going "What are you doing Mom?" So, I tell her, "Mommy's throwing up." Then Brianna will say, "Okay, I'm gonna do it too!" And she'll run over to her little potty chair and try to spit into it. I think maybe she thinks Mommy is spitting into the toilet? Either way, at least it hasn't triggered a sympathetic real barfing scenario. That would really suck if every time I threw up, Brianna got grossed out and did too. Maybe she's too little to be bothered by it? Hmmm...

No comments: