Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Day After Christmas

Well, we had a great Christmas and today, like many people I suspect, we have spent most our time hanging out in our PJ's, playing with our new stuff. So far today I've had Bree give me a full Dr's examination which included taking my temperature and listening to my "heart-beep" with her "scope" (stethescope). I've also had her take me "shopping" and cook me a gourmet plastic food meal with her new kitchen supplies. After that we acted out a few scenes in the doll house and Bree took a ride on her spiffy new bike. Yep, she has enough new stuff to keep her busy at least until next year, that is next week when 2007 kicks in. Well hopefully her stuff will keep her entertained longer than that but sometimes I wonder..she's always so ready to move on to new stuff and new ideas all the time. But, meanwhile though she got a lot of great stuff and I, for one, will enjoy getting to play with her and her new toys.

No comments: