Saturday, October 21, 2006

Quality Time with Daddy

Last night I left Brianna at home with Travis and headed out for a Mom's Night Out with a few of my friends. This isn't a new thing so Bree actually took it pretty well in stride when I left. I went off and had a good time but of course was curious to hear about what had happened while I was gone. So, this morning I ask Travis, "So, what'd you guys do last night?" He tells me, "Well, Brianna says 'I'm God!' now." "What!!??" I said. I'm thinking, well great! I mean, that's not swearing or anything but it just sounds wrong for a 2 year old to wander around going "I'm God!" I was actually about to say what the heck are you telling her when I'm gone when, (lucky for him), Trav elaborated and said, "Yeah, you know. She says I'm God. We were fencing last night." Aha! Bree-speak again... "I'm God" = En Guarde. Besides having a fencing match apparently they also did some country swing dancing with cowboy hats on, watched home movies of Brianna when she was younger, and had a cup of hot chocolate together. (The hot chocolate was a big hit and Bree was referring to it as her coffee.) :)

No comments: