Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bunnies Everywhere....

Well, you know what they say about bunnies... you start out with 2 and end up with a million. I guess that's true for drawings of bunnies too. See, Bree has a notebook with a picture of a bunny on it that she got in her Easter basket months ago. Naturally, in perfect toddler reasoning she thinks that we should only draw pictures of..bunnies..inside the bunny notebook. And, that's all that's drawn in there (aside from scribbling which is Bree's contribution-she thinks she's drawing bunnies). I swear I've drawn a bunny on pretty much every page in that darn little notebook. Every day Bree will hand it to me saying "Mom, draw a bunny!" As soon as I've finished drawing one she'll turn the page and say, "Mom, draw a bunny right there," and point. I usually have to draw around 5-6 bunnies before I can beg off making any more. I think we're gonna have to buy a new notebook to house all the bunnies at the rate they're "reproducing."

No comments: