Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Super "Branna"!!

I've been super lucky over this past week to have my mom here to help out while I get on my feet and figure out the balancing act of having two kids. She's been invaluable if only for the fact that she has been a great distraction for Bree, keeping her busy and helping her not feel left out while I'm nursing or resting. One of the things Mom did was sew Brianna a "super cape" which was a big hit.


"Super Branna" protecting the neighborhood in cape and helmet. (Safety first and all...)

Running with the speed of light, or at least, a really fast preschooler!

Bad guys watch out!


"Super Branna" is there to say "stop" if you're acting naughty.



You have to love it... running through the grass barefoot in summer pretending to be a superhero. Classic...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it. I want a cape too :(. Miss you guys.