Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just Like Big Sister

Here Noah is only 2 days old and I'm already comparing him to his sister! (Poor kid!) Actually, I couldn't help but compare because our new little guy looks so much like Bree did in her baby pictures. In fact, almost eerily so...I guess you can tell they have the same Mommy and Daddy. Still, Travis and I just can't help but keep commenting how familiar he looks and yet, he's more masculine looking somehow. Anyways, wanted to share some pix of newborn Bree alongside Noah so you can see for yourself...now look carefully here or you won't be able to tell which baby is which!




Brianna



Noah


Brianna

Noah


Brianna



Noah
Is it just me or are they related? :) Well, I guess he'll be a cutie then since his sister is pretty darn cute if I do say so!

No comments: