Sunday, July 15, 2007

Announcing....

Noah Travis Taylor
born Friday July 13, 2007 at 1:08 pm
6 lbs. 4 oz.
20 inches long


Here we are at the hospital at the very beginning of my labor. (You can tell it's the beginning since I'm still smiling.) Around 4 hours of unsmiling labor later though....




...here came Noah! 6 lbs and 4 oz and 20 inches long. That's a whole 2 oz. and 1 and 1/2 inches bigger than his big sister, but still a relatively dinky kid. I guess I just have small babies. (Whew!) Anyways, this is Grandma with him just a few minutes after he was born.


Noah hanging with Mom...



and here studying Trav and thinking, "So....you're my Daddy."
Aren't they cute together?



Then is was time for Noah to meet the big sister.
Bree's eyes say it all here..."Whoa! This isn't what I thought you meant when you said I was getting a little brother!"



"...Hmmm. Well, maybe this isn't SO bad."




"Allright. He seems okay. I'll just kiss the kid to humor Mom and Dad anyways."



The proud Papa with both his kiddos. I find it so weird that I can now refer to "my kids" plural.
(Bree stole Noah's little knit cap to wear. She apparently thought it quite sporty. Actually after she put it on she was hopping around the hospital room pretending it was Christmas. I guess she thought it looked like a winter cap??)




And look, Travis can already make him smile for the camera!



Our new little guy. I know I'm biased but I think he's adorable!

No comments: