Sunday, February 04, 2007

Weekend Washout

Here I am again having let my daily blogging go for far too many days. Well, my only excuse is that it's been super hectic here. The big move to Montana is only around 5-7 weeks away so the weekend got filled up with trivial stuff like, I dunno, being on the phone constantly with my in-laws who had driven to our future hometown and were trying to help us pick out a new home purely by verbal description (ever buy a house sight unseen?), and getting moving truck quotes, not to mention trying to figure out if there'll be an insurance coverage gap with me being 6 months pregnant by the time we move. You know we're trying to do as much as we can ahead of time so we don't suddenly realize we've forgotten something major at the end. Oh and not to mention we did take the time out to watch the Super Bowl and all... so Whew! My brain is fried. Yes, Bree did some cute things in there but this time I give up. So, to take your mind off of the fact that I just cheated you out of 3 or so days of blog entries here's Brianna doing some very convincing impressions. (Okay yes..it's just a fluff, filler kind of entry. Don't you think I know!! But here's some cute pix.)

So, without further ado here's Bree AS....

No comments: