Monday, February 26, 2007

Morning Commute Update

So why is it that I seem to have lots to say about my kid watching TV? In my defense right now I'm so overwhelmed with it all, (packing, moving details, pregnancy, etc) that it's an easy out for me when I'm exhausted. But, I really am working on cutting back. Uh, and on that note here's another story about Bree and the TV.

She likes to watch "Brianna Shows" first thing in the morning for a half hour or so. Well, this morning I was distracted and didn't help her find a channel with a cartoon. So, she ended up grabbing the remote and turning the TV on herself. Apparently though she couldn't find the right channel and in her TV addicted state still settled for whatever she could find...the morning news. When I walked up to her a few minutes later they were talking about the roads (since we've had lots of snow here lately) and she turned to me and faithfully reported, "Mom, some snow and some sand and some ice."

No comments: