Sunday, March 02, 2008

Noah Funny Faces

All right, I know I just did an entry about Noah's funny teething face, but aside from that one, there are a number of his other expressions that are priceless on the silly scale as well.

Like this one, the one eyebrow lift and smile, my favorite! Noah has always smiled very freely and easily, which is enough reason to smile back at him quite often, but when he throws in the single eyebrow lift (a skill I didn't master myself until middle school!) my socks are charmed right off and I giggle, every time. Makes him look like he knows a secret on top of being cute. And in this case, having a messy face from just chowing on a teething biscuit only adds to the effect.


His Elvis impersonation.


And here's a close up of the wrinkled up nose, scrunchy face he's been making a lot lately...

Which, as I recall now, was a favorite face of Bree's at that age as well...

There's the smile we know and love!

Whatever face he's making though, we sure do love our little man! :)

No comments: