Thursday, March 06, 2008

Compare-a-son (to a Daughter)

Okay, okay, I know that by now you know I think my kids look similar to each other. (Probably because I've posted about it numerous times already.) And yes, they look alike in several of their facial features and some of the expressions they make. But, I promised myself I wouldn't keep on doing these entries where I compare them anymore, since I've pretty much done it to death already. I had the best of intentions too. The problem is our computer screen saver you see. We have it set to cycle through our pictures and as I passed by it today, there was a picture of a younger Bree and I thought, "Wow! That could be Noah if I didn't know better!" So, alas, I just can't help myself! (And besides, since I started this blog when Bree was almost 2 years old, I've never posted some of her younger baby pix and its fun to share those as well.)

I'm sure you know the drill by now so I'm not even going to label them of who's who. (I'm sure you can tell by now.) Here they are though, a passel of shots where the kids look pretty darn related. :)











No comments: