Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Male Bonding

Wanted to share a picture of Noah and Travis having a real male bonding moment the other day:

I don't know what it is about Travis, it happened with both kids, you hand him the baby and in just a few minutes, zzzzzzz, both are completely zonked out. I'm not sure if he has the Sandman touch with all kids or just our own but I certainly can't do this. (I think because the minute they see me they get other big ideas, if you know what I mean.) So, the boys here are bonding over a particularly male favorite, nappin on the couch. Although, I'm not sure if at this point I should be concerned that most of their "bonding" seems to happen while they're both unconscious. :) Actually, they have other things in common involving sleep...


Like the way they both sleep with their hands behind their head and elbows stickin' out. It's just funny to me that Noah already sleeps like this, just like his Daddy.


Another day, another nap with the elbows sticking straight out.
(And see? Until now you were sure that Noah only napped in his swing weren't you?)

No comments: