Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Kid Made of Cheese

Travis is kind of, well quirky. It's just a fact of life and is one of the reasons I love him, just makes him kind of fun (or drives me completely nuts depending on the day, my hormone level and my mood!) :) I mean we're all quirky in our own ways but Travis has specific quirks about him that are fairly unmistakably "Trav" habits (like the sock lobbing thing). One those very Trav things is making up silly songs on the spot and singing them all the time, or making up new words to an old song (lots of times because he can't remember the real words.) And, it seems each kid gets their own tune. For Brianna it's set to the tune of BINGO. "There was a kid named Brianna and Brianna was her name-o. B-R-IANNA B-R-IANNA, B-R-IANNA and Brianna was her name-o!"

I've been waiting to see what Noah's song would be but now it seems to have definitely settled in for good. His tune is set to "Charma Chameleon." It goes, "Noah, Noah, Noah, Noah, Noah the kid is small and made of cheese, and made of che-e-e-eese!" Not quite sure where the cheese thing came from, but I keep telling Travis he's gonna confuse the poor kid. At least now we'll know where it came from when we get a note from the kindergarten teacher about how little Noah thinks he's made of cheese!

No comments: