Sunday, April 01, 2007

Montana or Bust!

We took off from Minneapolis on a Saturday morning and headed west for a long drive. Brianna was really excited at first. She was saying "Are we going to our new house?" all excited. Poor kid didn't know what she was in for. The whole first day she was a complete angel to ride with and then she got tired of being in a car. (Well, who could blame her...) So, the second day was almost the exact opposite. We'd stayed in a motel overnight and I don't think she slept well so she was very whiny and needy and hard to handle the second day. I shudder just thinking about it! Luckily though, on the third day she was a little better and we only had to drive for half a day...we arrived at our new place just in time for lunch on Monday. We were all glad to have the long drive behind us but especially Bree I think. On my part there is no way I'm going on another 3-day, 1200 mile drive with a toddler again anytime soon!

No comments: