Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Finding a New Groove

Travis is back to work this week and Brianna and I are finally starting to settle into a more normal routine again, back to a more familiar pattern. (Although, the potty training has taken a bit of a setback but we'll see...) I think we're starting to find our groove in the new place. And, while she's mostly adapted beautifully Bree does have a few new things she's picked up here. Like, for starters she now has a new favorite show. We have a new cable provider and now have Noggin, a kids channel I don't think we had before. Anyways, Bree's new favorite is a silly little cartoon called "Wow, Wow, Wubzy." This makes me laugh since it's a silly name and she sounds very comical coming into the room and asking, "Mom, can I watch Wow Wow Wubzy?" or, "Is Wubzy on?" Not all the new habits are as funny though, mainly the part where she's obsessed with all the doors in the house....

No comments: