Sunday, April 01, 2007

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Guess what? Brianna and I didn't drop off the face of the planet like you thought! No really, I do apologize for my long absence in updating this blog. All I have is a lot of excuses about it if you'd care to hear them. You know, stuff like the long drive, exhaustion, unpacking being a huge deal, computer not set up or having to wade past a ton of boxes to get to it once it was set up, Bree getting sick and running fevers for days, and then me getting the horrible head cold she'd had and feeling like super crap...etc, etc, etc. I could go on. But, the point is after a 2 week break, (two weeks!) I'm back and promise to get back on the ball with Bree's blog, (although I'm still not sure it'll be daily). To make it up to you I've posted several "back blogs" and a bunch of pix...

No comments: