Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tiger

In case you haven't noticed, Travis takes tons of pictures of our kids. And he's been pretty thrilled lately since 2 things have been happening with Bree. 1- She's old enough to kind of take directions about their "photo shoots" (Like, "Now look at me and smile." or "Step back!" etc.) and 2 - She has started to show an interest in photography and can now turn the camera back around on him.

Keep those things in mind as you look at the shots from this "photo shoot" Trav took the other day to get shots of Bree's cool hairdo. Now, I wasn't actually there for this one, (I think I was feeding Noah at the time), but looking at the shots I can just imagine how it went....

Here Trav probably said, "Okay, look at me and smile Brianna!"


(Trav says) "Good. That's nice."



"Okay, now be angry. Yeah and drool a bit to show how mad you are..."




"And now you're so mad, you're a tiger! Grrr..."


And then it was Bree's time to turn the camera around on her dad...(and yes, she actually took these herself.)



(Bree says) "Smile Daddy!"




"And now you're angry...be a tiger!"



Okay, okay. I'm sure that's not actually how it went down at all. But it sure is funny to think of the two of them out there doing a whole cliched photoshoot..."That's right the camera loves you!" type of thing.

No comments: