Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Incognito

I'm pretty sure my kids both think they are famous. Yes, because pretty much everywhere they go and everything they do there's the "Papa"-razzi, (Travis), tagging along, shouting "Look here, over here!" and snapping their photographs, many of which end up on the internet whether they like it or not. :) And, like many people who get their picture taken way too often, they can get kind of tired of it. When Brianna has decided she's had enough she'll start refusing to smile, make all kinds of faces including sticking her tongue out, and has been known to just come out and say, "No more pictures Daddy!" Well, now it seems Noah is also developing his own ways of dealing with dodging the "Papa"-razzi.


Here's him trying to go unnoticed by wearing a baseball cap. (Or he's just got a thing for hats. Or he's back into his baseball career considerations...)




Unfortunately for him, a flimsy disguise like only putting on a hat, or a pair of sunglasses, and then expecting people not to recognize you only works for Superman.




So then he tried to blend in with his surroundings. Can you spot the baby in this shot?





Obviously Mommy needs to keep up with the laudry a little better. But in my own defense those are CLEAN clothes, albeit perhaps a little, or a lot, wrinkly at that point. And also in my defense I was sick for several days when this shot was taken and got a little behind. The whole time I was sick my family was just so inconsiderate too...they just kept...you know, wearing clothes and creating more laundry! And they also kept eating and making dirty dishes too! Geesh! Some people! :)

P.S. Although I am poking fun at my poor husband in this post for his, shall we say, obsession with taking pictures I also have to express my appreciation to him. Without his, let's call it dedication this time, I really wouldn't have so many beautiful shots of the kids to capture their personalities and childhoods with. Thanks Trav!

No comments: