Friday, April 25, 2008

One Sick Little Dude

Just a quick update since it's Friday and therefore, a blog day. It's crazy around here since this is the last week before one of my little pursuits goes into full gear (still not gonna formally tell you about it just yet, finalizing a few details but I will in next week for sure) so I've been super busy working my buns off to get ready. And to top it all off my poor little man is sick, has been for the last few days. Poor Noah, he's finally caught the crud that's been going around. Actually though, I think this is the first time he's EVER been sick. Not bad that he managed to go his whole first 9 months healthy. But when he did decide to get sick he got sick with the mother of all head colds. He's got a nice big wet cough, a runny nose, and the saddest part of all are his little red watery eyes. He's just pretty miserable and I think he spent all day today either crying or sleeping. And with the recent FDA warnings about babies and cold medicines, there's really nothing to do for him but give him lots of rest and liquids, rub baby Vicks all over him and run the humidifier non stop. I guess the good news though is that so far, his cough hasn't been keeping him up all night and he's not running a fever so... Now you've got a complete rundown of all his symptoms, soon to be everyone else in the family's symptoms as well I'm sure. Ah well such is life and parenting in particular, always wiping butts and noses. :)

No comments: